How to Lookup Any New Hampshire License Plate Number
1. Private databases purchase, organize, and sell information to consumers. These databases are run by private companies, not State or Federal government organizations. This is the easiest option for consumers looking for information because it involves the least amount of work.
Our sponsors are an example of a private database that sells information. Simply start your search by typing a license plate number in the search field on the right.
2. Another option is to request the information from the state. For the state of New Hampshire, the form you need is located here:
New Hampshire Vehicle Records Request Form
3. One more option is to hire a private investigator. This is the most expensive option, but it could prove useful.
New Hampshire State Motor Vehicle Agency:
New Hampshire Department of Motor Vehicles
1300 23 Hazen Drive
Concord, NH 3305
The recovery of license plate records varies by state. In some cases, license plate and driving records may only be accessible by the registered owner of the vehicle. In addition, there may be a fee to access the information.
The New Hampshire Department of Public Safety is another agency that keeps driving and license plate related records in New Hampshire. Contacting this agency, you may find information related to drivers licenses, registrations, renewals, and more.
New Hampshire Department of Public Safety contact info:
Phone Number: 603-293-0094Office Address: 31 Dock Road
Gilford, NH 3249
The New Hampshire Department of Transportation also keeps records related to license plates, registrations, and driving records along with numerous other services.
New Hampshire Department of Transportation contact info:
Phone Number: 603-271-3734
Office Address: John O. Morton Building
Concord, NH 3302
State Of NH DMV Website Services
The State Of NH DMV Website has many services to motorists to make all your driving or licensing needs convenient. These services include the following:
1. Online drivers license renewal. To do this you will need: Your current license as you will have to put information off the license into the web page on the State Of NH DMV website; the paper work sent to you in the mail with the pin # contained on the paper work. You will need to input basic information about your self such as name,license number and the date that the current license you currently hold was issued. A visa or master card. After you do all this you will print out the info and u will use the print out as your temporary license until your hard plastic license comes in the mail which takes about 60 days maybe less.
2. Online traffic ticket and citations can be paid on the State Of NH DMV web page. You can only pay your ticket or citation online only if you have not gotten a must appear to court on your paper work and the traffic ticket and or citation is not currently 30 days deliquent. To make it convenient you are able to pay on the same day of the occurrence; you can pay multiple traffic tickets and citations all in one transaction. To do this you will need: The paper work that was given to you from the officer; a valid email address, visa or mastercard; and a printer. You will be asked various questions to complete the payment of the traffic ticket and citation such as: your plea, your last name and or any other information it asks you to input. Select the RSA (offense). The premium you need to pay will appear. Select how you are paying (visa or mastercard) and input this information. Submit and a receipt will appear in your email you gave. Keep the receipt for your records.
3. State Of NH DMV website also has many convenient online forms and publications that you can print out such as: driver license manual, cdl manual, school bus driver hand book, name and address changes, license renewals,military forms for residency changes,boater decals and registration,motor vehicle registration.